Here’s How To Check Allotment Status of Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPOPage Visited: 4
Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC) will finalise the basis of allotment of its IPO shares today i.e. January 25, as per the tentative schedule available in the prospectus. The Rs 4,633.4 crore IPO was open for bidding for 3 days between January 18 and January 20, thus becoming the first public issue in calendar year 2021.
The public issue of the dedicated market borrowing arm of Indian Railways comprised of a fresh issue of Rs 3,088.9 crore and an offer for sale of Rs 1,544 crore by the Government of India through Ministry of Railways.
The IPO was subscribed 3.49 times; the reserved portion of qualified institutional buyers witnessed a subscription of 3.78 times, non-institutional investors (2.67 times) and retail (3.66 times).
The state-owned entity will utilise the issue proceeds to augment its equity capital base to meet future requirements.
Here’s how to check the allotment status of IRFC initial public offering
- Access website of the registrar
- Select IPO (Indian Railway Finance Corporation)
- Select application number
- Select application type (ASBA or NON-ASBA)
- Enter Application Number.
- In case of DPID/Client ID, select depository (NSDL/CDSL), enter DPID and Client ID
- In case of PAN, enter PAN.
- Enter Captcha
- Click on Submit button
Access BSE Website
- Select Issue Type (Equity)
- Select Issue Name (Indian Railway Finance Corporation)
- Enter Application Number and PAN
- Click on the ‘Search’ button